The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Prima flower Birthday card with imaginisce crystals

Here is a birthday card I made for a special young lady!!! (** She said it was the prettiest card she received. It melted my heart.) I cut my card base from SU paper at 8" by 6" and scored the long side at 4" to fold to make the card base. Then used more SU paper for the first layer. I bordered one side using the loopy border MS punch. I added a satin ribbon along the side. I used prima flowers and made a 'crystal" swirls using my imaginisce gun and pattern. Stamped my greeting on nestibilities and layered it. Added a plastic type embellishment dragonfly to the front. I added stickles everywhere. LOL I just love stickles. It sparkles like the birthday girl's personality.

No comments: