The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Double Z Thank you card

A friend of mine asked me to make her a thank you card to give to some dear friends of her that helped her through the passing of her dear father. I was so honored to do this. I made her a sympathy card (the lotus flower card posted earlier) and she was so touched by it. This was my first double Z card. I cut the base card ( 5 1/2x 12) using SU card stock and scored it at 2, 4, 8, 10 paper and folded it like an accordion style card. I inked the edges and added paper to decorate the front and inside. I layed my nestibilites (Labels Eleven) to show case the tulip I made with my SU owl punch. See previous card I made for more details. I added ribbon and stamped sentiments on front and inside. Added some gems and stickles to bling up the card some.
 

 

 



Posted by Picasa

No comments: