The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Love Grows Card - Valentine's Day

Love Grows.. isn't that so true!! The more you spread the more it returns back to you!!! I made this card using my ultimate favorite stamp set from SU. I also stamped the heart and hand cut it out by hand. That heart was from the bubblegum machine stamp set. (Sorry I can't remember the names of the stamp sets.) I used stickles on the little hearts too. The stamped words were from a stamp set I bought on clearance for $1 from PatCantan.

No comments: