The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Photo Coasters


I made these coasters for Christmas 2008. I printed out the picture using a laser printer. On a 4 x 4 "unglazed" tile that I bought from Lowes, I put a layer of Modge Podge on it. Then cut the picture to fit and placed the picture face down on the wet Modge Podge. I let it dry. Then dampen it and slowly and very slowly rub off the back of the picture. You have to be very careful not to rub too much. And if you do you can just wash off the tile and start over. Then put a layer of Modge Podge on top and four coats to spray acrylic found in the craft department of Walmart.