The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"Honeymoon" Bulb

My daugther and husband went to Cahunita, Costa Rica on their honeymoon. I wanted to make them an ornament for their first Christmas. My sister thought of the idea of putting palm trees inside. I made the tree with with floral wire, brown raffia ribbon and palm leaves cut from Life is a Beach cartridge. Since they bought a hammock on their honeymoon I decided to put a hammock in it. Their are two sets of flip flops to represent them. REal sea shells were used too. Then I etch the back with Cahunita, Costa Rica, 2009.


The last bulb shows when I put the etching cream on it. It looks strange I know. LOL

No comments: