The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Abby/Daniel's Wedding favors





These were the favors I made of my daughter's wedding. I made the paper roses in the colors of the wedding and designed the box. I embossed the boxes with the Big Shot Express. Then assembled them with ribbons, pearls, and tags. They choose the saying and we bought puzzles from Oriental Trading to put inside. I made 125 of them. The tag on them says: "We have tied the knot and there's no untangling us."

No comments: