The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pink Christmas Classroom Party Ideas

Each year the American Legion Ladies Aux. host a party/luncheon for our classroom. They have done this for at least 36 years (thats how long I've taught :)) They provide lunch and all the trimmings. I usually choice a theme or color to decorate with. This year was the year for PINK. All the kids including the boys love pink. I'm posting pictures from the party. I made each child their own candle with their picture on it with a pink Santa hat. I also hung snowflakes from the ceiling which i twisted a pink trim around them. My aide made the Pink Santa placemats. I made each child their ornament with the year and their name on it.The centerpieces were from one of my student's parents who renewed their wedding vows this summer. I just covered up the flower pot with pink foil and hung small pink ornaments from them.

No comments: