The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Curly Knitted Scarf

I made this curly scarf in an evening for a great friend. I couldn't believe how easy and quick it went.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Aren't they fun to make! I've made several and am going to teach a group of non-knitting Red Hatters how to make them on Saturday. Wish me luck!

Unknown said...

/They are a lot of fun to make. I hadn't knitted in years and this was easy peasy. :)
Good Luck with your teaching!!:)