The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Woodstock Mini Album inspired by Kathy

I made this album for my hubby's birthday. Going to Bethel Woods, NY was on my husband's bucket list. He was like a kid in the candy store and couldn't believe he was on the 'land' where Woodstock Concert in 1969 was held. I was inspired by Kathy from Paper Phenomenon and adapted her ideas to fit the size of the album I wanted. I won't lie, it was difficult using her tutorials and adapted her measurements to fit my size. I learned a lot by doing this. Thanks Kathy for the inspiration. My hubby loved this gift. He said it was the best gift ever and it last a lifetime! He is the best and melted my heart. Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

No comments: