The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Camp Harmony Crop 2012

What a fantastic weekend!! I attended the weekend crop at Camp Harmony this weekend. This was an awesome weekend with great friends and you always meet someone new!! This was a great bunch of talented and creative women!! I've learn a lot from them. Thanks for all the ladies who make this possible. And Congrats to our new Queen Janet. I had the privilege of handing down my crown to her. Go, Janet, Go!!!!
I also won a great prize, too. A bucket of glitter chipboard letters and shapes. Awesome!!

No comments: