The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blessed friends and family!!   I am so blessed to have the life of my dreams.  I'm grateful for all my followers of my blog and the support of my family which enables me to be so "crafty".  I'm thankful for the creative genes I got from my loving parents!!  My three sisters are so talented too and I love the inspiration and praise I get from them.  It means so much to me. I'm thankful for my brothers and shall never forget how thankful I am of all the memories I had with them.  I'm thankful for my daughter, son , and son-in-law.  The love they share with me is incredible. And most of all for my hubby who supports me in whatever I do and his unconditional love he has for me and his family.  I thank God everyday for all these blessings!!  Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

No comments: