The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Twisty Yarn Knitted Scarf from Pattons Pirouette Shimmer Yarn

Due to The Storm of Sandy we had 1 1/2 snow days, I decided to order some yarn to knit one of those awesome twisty scarves. I ordered it late Tuesday afternoon and received it Thursday morning. You talk about awesome customer service and FAST shipping. Then that night after working on my hubby's birthday gift I decided to beginning knitting about 9:30 PM. I finished the scarf around 11:00 PM. It is a Christmas gift for a dear friend of mine.

No comments: