The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Interlocking Wedding Cards

We have two wedding to go to in September so made these cards to go with the gifts. It was wedding summer for us!! Oh I love weddings and had fun making all the gifts. There is LOVE IN THE AIR!

I've made these cards before and just love how they look. So as the saying goes: Why fix something that isn't broken. :)






To make these cards, cut a white piece of paper 10 x 7. Score at 2 1/2 from both ends of the 10 inch. side. I then embossed this white card while it was folded. Cut hearts at 2" from the Cricut Sweetheart Cart. I cut the scalloped heart from black and from white paper. Then I cut the solid heart from black and white too. I embossed each of these hearts. The bride heart is embossed with a swirl design and the groom one is embossed with a diamond design. I added stickles and pearls to the bride's one. The grooms I cut a slit down and folded a small triangle shape to make it look like a tux. I added black gems and a bow tie. I made the bow tie using my Bow Easy. So simple to do. I then placed these on the card so that they would interlock. I stamped the bottom of the card while it was closed with a SU Congratulations stamp. The inside sentiment was printed off the computer and layered onto a black sheet then attached to the card. I made my envelopes using my MS score board. Love that board..I also embossed the envelopes, too.



No comments: