The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Eutsey Name Board

My niece is getting married this fall. I etched her two champaign glasses with their names, a heart and two doves from the Cricut Wedding cart. I welded them together. I also put their wedding date on the opposite side. I took the picture with a piece of brown paper inside so that you could see the etching easier.



I also made her this name board. I used the font Bookman Old Style for their last name and the font CAC Pinafore for their first names. I used the curly thing from Cricut Accent Essential Cart and the numbers I used the font on Cricut Printing 101 Cart. The butterflies were cut from the Gyspy wandering cart.

I made this card too. It is made from a SU punch and a friskar punch for the edge. I also stamped the inside with a SU set, too. Her flowers are sunflowers.




1 comment:

Plumrose Lane said...

There are always such lovely creations on your blog! I just wanted to stop by to say thank you so much for the caring and supportive comment you left on my blog ~ it means so much!
♥Sharon