The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Homeworkopoly Bulletin Board


I found this idea on the net many years ago. Check it out here. My students get to roll everyday if they have their homework done. Everything day they either don't get to do anything or get something positive. It could range from a free sticker on their chart, lunch with the teacher, or even write with markers for the day. It is a great motivator to get their homework done. I've used this for about 10 years now. I love it and they love it.

Right beside it is the class calender. I took this picture before I added the special events for everyday.



No comments: