The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wedding and Baby Shower Gifts




Here are two frames I etched for gifts. On the wedding gift I etched the couples names and their wedding date. On the baby shower I etched the baby's name plus some little footprints. I used Armor Etching cream found in Michael's. I cut stencils using Wall Pop's out and used the negative part and placed on glass. Then etched with the Etching cream. It takes very little of it. I'm addicted to it. Its so much fun!!

No comments: