The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Shower Carriage Favors




I made these for my Niece Holly's baby shower who is expecting her first baby in Oct. They were very time consuming. I use the New Arrival cart for the baby carriage cut at 3 7/8 inches. I designed my own cut file for the box which includes the rounded piece that connects the two carriages. Hope that makes sense. I really like how they turned out. She doesn't care for pink so I did them in mostly baby green with a touch of pink. She is expected a little precious girl.

No comments: