The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Shower Favors - Blocks







I made these for my Niece Amanda who had a preemie in April. We had her shower after the baby was born because her precious baby boy decided he wanted to see the world two months early. He is so precious and is doing great. I spelled his name, Aiden, also the words: Baby, and Boy with the blocks. I used stickles to make them sparkle. I use Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the blocks and New Arrival for the jungle animals and fancy squares. I used Printing 101 for the letters. Her baby nursery is in a Jungle theme.

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

These baby shower blocks are adorable!!!!!TFS..New Follower
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com