The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Freezer Paper T- shirts


Here are my first Freezer paper T shirts that I made for my hubby and I. I cut a stencil using my SCAl program being sure to flip the words. You put the glossy side up because it doesn't like to stick to the mat. Cut my design using the cricut. They placed it on my t shirts with the glossy side down. Iron it lightly and it will stick to the shirt. Then I put another sheet of freezer paper inside the shirt before applying Tulip soft fabric paint to the stencil. Let dry a little and remove the freezer paper.

No comments: