The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Etch wine glasses for a wedding

I was asked to make some wine glasses for a wedding.  (Once again it is a pleasure to make special gifts for others and I LOVE it when I get paid to have fun!)

1.  Front and back side of the wine glasses.  This design was a little harder to do because of all the tiny little pieces that had to be removed from the dove.  I do like how it turned out..  Then I put the date on the back.


 2.  Personalized wine label








No comments: