The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Bridal shower wine glass etching along with personalized wine

My nephew is getting married and got invited to his bridal shower.  I'm so excited for this couple to be.  He is such a great kid.   I made him a set of wine glasses by request of his mom.  I also will be giving him some personalized wine, too.  (Along with many other things once I get them finished.)

1.  Wine glass etching.  The groom's mother choose the design from ones that I had designed.  She liked the heart one the best.
 The date is on the back.


 2.  Personalized wine bottle

  3.This is the gift already to give.






No comments: