The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Blogging

I saw this saying today and it made me smile!  Blogging is refreshing to me!!  Love that I can share my creativity with all of you!  I have met some great people through blogging!  Thanks for all your support!  When I see some negativity when blogging, I move on and think the person is having a rough time in their life and hope for a better tomorrow for them.  Thanks to all my followers and all that visit my blog!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how true.