The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

EXCITEMENT!!! The Baby is HERE!

Here is the box my baby arrived in!! Can you guess what it is? Don't cheat and look at the other picture. I'm so excited!!
........ My hubby always surprises me with something for Valentine's Day. This was a great surprise!! I did know it was ordered but the surprise when I got home from work and the baby was waiting for me to open the door for her. It works so great too. It doesn't compare to the Cricut. It makes so much neater and more detail cuts. It also does 1000000 things more too! I'm still learning more about it and love love it. I love the fact I don't need to buy another cartridge and can create anything I want. So glad he thought I needed it!!!..................................................

No comments: