The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Baby dresser side step card

This was my first side step card. I saw this idea on Pinterest. It was from this site. I didn't use the same punches that she used because I didn't have it. I used a EK label punch for my dresser. I also embossed my dresser and then layered it onto the card. A good friend of mine, Katie, gave me the SVG cutfile for the crib. I've used that many times. I inked the edges with a baby blue ink. This card was made for an upcoming baby shower. a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com" target="_blank"><
/a>

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

That's such an adorable card! I love the embossing on the dresser. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks. It was fun to do!