The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Alaska Pics.

I'm still in awe at the Alaska scenery and the fantastic time we had there. I keep reliving the trip. Anyways wanted to share some of the prints we did in Black and White. Also if Rhonda and her hubby would like a copy of these pictures please let me know. I would be delighted to send them to you.



Also is one of the moose abstract pictures framed. I really like how it turned out. I can see more of these pictures in my future.



No comments: