The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Joann's Clearance

Oh my , couldn't believe my treasure I found in Joann's. I have some many gifts to make so went to Joann's to get supplies for a wedding present, bridal shower, and baby birthday. I was in a hurry because of the heat and hubby was in the car. I got what I came after and walked down a clearance aisle and couldn't believe that there were spellbindders for $2.97 and some Sizzix dies for $2.97 and $1.97. They didn't have a lot of them and not a great variety but here is what I picked up.










No comments: