The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Abstract Moose Pictures

While we were on our vacation in Alaska we saw these abstract pictures done which I though, "Heck, I can do that." They were selling for about $30. So I took mental pictures of them and this is what I came up with. I think they look as good as the ones for sell or better.

The moose is from Cricut Cartridge Animal Kingdom. The eagle is a scut file. the sun is from a punch and the trees are a Tim Holz die. I really like those trees and Tim of course. LOL







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. You are so creative. I love all the variety of paper patterns you used. That gives me some ideas that I can do. Thanks for sharing your talents.