The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Vinyl sayings on wall: Jeremiah 29:11

I just put three sayings on a friend's daughter's bedroom wall. I do not have pictures because I did not think it was respectful to ask to take pictures of someone's else's house especially the girl's bedroom. It really turned out neat though. Wish I could have shared with you. One saying was a biblical verse; Jeremiah 29:11 which is a very long verse. It covered over 12 feet. And the other two were a little shorter. I think it turned out really cool. They were pleased with it. I was thankful that I was able to "reproduce" it on her wall for way cheaper than if they bought the quotes. For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: