The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Butterflies in a Jar Birthday Card

At a request for a birthday card for  them to give to a coworker, I made this card.  Look closely, there are butterflies inside the jar.  The stamps are from SU and also used their punches.   It turned out cute.  I also used my new toy the Envelope Punch to make the envelope.  It makes it easy to always have the exact size you need.  I'm so glad I bought it.  Now hurry out and buy yours.  :)








No comments: