The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Rolo" Pencils for my Student on the first day of school.

These are my pencils that I'm giving my students on the first day of school. I saw this idea on the internet. They are made out of rolo candy, hershey kisses, pink paper for "erasers", yellow paper that I scored at 1/2" to look like a real pencil, foil for the metal part of the pencil, and printed out tags. I also printed the school's name on the yellow paper before scoring it. I used glue dots to adhere the kisses to the rolo. Aren't they cute?

No comments: