The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Fabric Ink on Pillows

While we were vacationing in Ohio this summer, I saw these pillows and thought I can do that at 1/2 the cost. I love to try something new. I came home and ordered the Silhouette Fabric paint and stencil paper. I love how the ink came out. Don't think I'll use fabric paint ever again. Now I want to get more colors. I sewed the pillows, too.
a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com" target="_blank">

No comments: