The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mega Yard Sale Finds!!!!!

I'm so excited!! I finally ran into a yard sale that was totally awesome!! It was a two car garage filled with scrapbooking stuff. I mean FILLED! I was invited to come early and was the only one there except for my hubby and got the DEALS. I literally filled my car up. I bought for my SIL, too. I paid a total of $211.25 for all of this. I came home and figured out what the cost would be if I had paid full price. A whopper of $1,820.35. Yes thats right!!! A lot of the stuff was brand new or not used very much. Excellent condition. So lets say I bought all of the stuff at 50% off with would be $910. I can't believe it!! I wanted to buy all of it. But didn't have enough cash. LOL I couldn't wait to come home and share with joy with my SIL. We were like kids on Christmas morning!! Check out my deals!!! I probably missed taking pictures of all of the stuff.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow, what an exciting day you had! Enjoy your bargains!