The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wedding Ribbon Bride Card

Here is a card that I was requested to make for a friend. She wants it for a wedding she is going to this spring. I saw the idea on Pinterest but it didn't give directions so I made it up on my own. The Bride's dress is just white ribbon that I twisted and turned and glued down on the printed silhouette of the bride and groom. I added pearls and stickles to the dress. I love how it turned out.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow!! Love the dress. Very creative.. TFS