The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Queen of the Crop

I just got back from a weekend crop held at Camp Harmony! They have them twice a year and I wouldn't miss them for anything. They are awesome. This was free for me since I won the Grand Prize last time. Although I didn't win it again, I had an awesome time and was Crown the Queen of the Crop Again. This Queen reigns continues. I won four prizes and got 54 pages down. I got a lot of accomplished and made some awesome friends. In fact, I'm planning on going to a friend's scrap yardsale at the end of MAY!! Whoo Hoo. Here are some pictures from the crop including my VERY EXPENSIVE DIAMOND Filled CROWN!
Here are the prizes I won!
a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com" target="_blank">

No comments: