The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wedding Card

This is a wedding card I did for a wedding on June 25. I used some punch out flowers from CM that I got free at a crop I recently went to. Add a 'wedding cake' brad for the center. Then stamped the embossed nestabilities with a SU stamp. Added a SU ribbon that I got free from a dear friend. Thanks Jenny. I found these ring embellishments at a Hobby Lobby store. I even embossed the background of the card (which I know doesn't show up) and also the nestabilities cut. Whoo Hoo!! I like how it turned out. The inside is stamped with a sentiment from SU. Love that company and their stamps.




No comments: