The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Monday, June 6, 2011

More fishing LO

Some more fishing LO. I have tons of them. LOL
The first one is one my son did when he was younger ( a lot younger). He was eating sweetish fish and fish crackers and did some math with it. It was so cute that I had to take a picture of it.


This is a card he sent to his dad on Father's Day. I wanted to scrap it for him. Cute message inside of it meant for his father only.


This one has some of Tim Holtz's chain clasp things.. I think they look like fishing stringers.



1 comment:

heaven4333 said...

Cute layouts!
I bought some fishing
swivels to use on charms
so you are very right when
you say they are very
similar to the TH swivel clasps.
Going now to check out your wedding stuff...
Kathy/heaven4333