The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Organizing mySpellbinders Nestabilities Dies

I've been searching and trying to find a 'workable' solution in storing my V\Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies. I decided to go with the magnetic sheets and hang them inside my cabinet doors. Oh how I love that idea. I can see what I have and have room to buy more. :)
I bought the magnetic vent covers from Loves for $4.15. You get three sheets. A great bargin. I then put them inside my cabinet doors after placing adhesive on the back of them. I just used my ATG gun for that.

I then I use my handy dandy label maker that I just love. I bought that a while back from Walmart when they were on sale. What a handy tool. I labeled them so I would know what each one was called. What is great is I can see what I have. Before I never knew which ones I had. I only have a few but have room to grow since I put magnetic sheets on the opposite door .... just incase i get more. (wink wink).

3 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

What a great idea!!!

Snowmanlover said...

What a great idea!!!

Wende said...

Love this idea!!!! So clever.