The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New blog design

I just love love my new blog design. It was designed by Plumrose Lane . If you haven't checked out our blog and her blog designs, run over. They are totally awesome. And she is so helpful in helping you set up your blog and changing the codes. What a totally sweetheart!!! She answered my emails so promptly and didn't mind my million questions. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Sharon.

No comments: