The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Friday, February 4, 2011

February Bulletin Boards


These are two of my February bulletin boards for my classroom. My aide loves frog so I did a board for her and I love giraffes. The children loved them. We pretend we don't like the others animals and they think its funny. Its hard to see in the pictures but both animals have red hearts all over them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

liz_y_jose said...

http://lmcwcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

I have picked you! I am awarding you an award. Visit

http://lmcwcreations.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

to grab your award. Save and place on your blog. List 8 things about you and pick 8 stylish blogs to pass the award on just like I passed to you!
Enjoy!

Unknown said...

These look great!