The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Royal icing cookies using stencil

These are my very first royal icing cookies.  I used a stencil cut from my Cameo to put on the center design.  I wanted to practice using this method before my daughter graduated.  I want to make her committee members a thank you package which will include the salamander cookies. (She did her research on salamander.)  She makes us proud.  She will have her PhD soon.  :)  I also did some Christmas cookies for the season.  :)                                             

No comments: