The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

50th Birthday Party

My sister in law turned 50 so we (her sisters and I) decided to throw her a party..  









Veggie Pizza
 High heel cupcakes
 Skittles Vodka:  My sister in law wanted to try these so I made them for her.  I wasn't impressed with the taste.  :( 
 A tub that I put vinyl on her her which I filled with scrapbook stuff for her. 




 A jar I put vinyl on with hot candy in it. (her favorite)  It says 50 is so HOT!

No comments: