The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Personalized Split Letter S Tile using Regal Font

This is a split letter S personalized tile I did for a lady that ordered it.  I just love getting paid to do what I love!  I recently did one for my nephew who posted on FB.  This lady saw it and then contacted me to see if I would do one for her.   If you are interested in having one done , please contact me and I will give you the details and pricing.






This is using the regal font.  I will have to say that this S really is a bugger to cut .  The swirls are so fine that I had to cut it three time and then modify it.  The lady wanted everyone's name in the family on it.  I love how it turned out.  Very pretty.  She really loved it, too!


No comments: