The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Double Z folded heart wedding card

We recently went to our nephew's wedding. Her colors was turquoise and silver. It was a very beautiful wedding. This is a card that I made. I orginally wanted to design a cut file for my cameo but didn't have the time. We remodeled the upstairs and I had so much to do that it was quicker to cut it free hand. Eventually I want to design it on my cameo and when I do, I'll be sure to share. We are getting out of town guest and have been busy trying to get things in place for our guest.

No comments: