The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Horseback Riding - Cowboy Tough Digi Scrapbook paper

I'm not sure of what paper this is from. It was one that I have had forever. My goal this year is to use what I have and not buy paper just to buy it. :) So far I've done well with that promise to myself. I think this font is way cool. It is a free font called: Bleeding Cowboy. Not sure if I care for that name but oh well. :) It is amazing by just adding a few words and graphic/clip art how the paper changes.

No comments: