The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Personalized Photo Ornaments

Oh how I love these ornaments and love how easy they are to make. Steps: 1. Print out a favorite photo onto transparency that is compatible to your printer. 2. Cut out a circle the size of your glass bulb and I put a little tab on the top to fit into where the cap fits. 3. Next you need a glass ornament.. mine are the flat kind. I bought mine at Michaels but I've seen them in Walmart too. 4. Then take your photo and roll it up and put it inside the glass bulb. Use a long tweezers and uncurl it inside the bulb. 5. Add some snow 6. I put Merry Christmas 2012 on the outside of the back of the bulb cut from vinyl.
I did a couple more ornaments which I can't post yet. Santa will never tell.

No comments: