The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Queen of the Crop

This past weekend I attended a weekend crop at Camp Harmony. It was such an awesome weekend. They pamper us with food, snacks, prizes, and much much more. I was crowned the Queen of the Crop and received a crown and wand, too!!! Also was given a pack of paper with embellishments galore. Wow!! I was blessed.




Here is the prize I won for being the Queen of the Crop.



Here are more pictures from the crop.



I also won a cricut cartridge, too!


And the best part of the crop was I won the GRAND PRIZE of a free crop in April, 2012. Thats $80 value!!!!! I can't wait until April.

Even with all this excitement. I completed 43 pages of our Alaska trip!!! I got so much accomplished and made new friends, too!!!




No comments: