The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Name Board with Vinyl


Here is another name board. A family member asked me to make her one for a friend of hers. I gave them one when they moved into their new house. She then wanted to give her friend one when they bought their new house as a house warming gift. I was so honored to do this. Just in case you would like one done.. I take orders. Just send me an email at jmmaley@comcast.net and I'll get back to you to get the personalized details you want added. I custom make these in any color, saying, etc. that you want.





No comments: