The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Seashell Ornaments

Here are some angel ornaments I made from shells that I collected in the summer on our beach vacation. I just love the beach and combing for shells. We came home and I had tons of shells and decided I needed to do something crafty with them. Here is what I came up with. They are made from shells that I found plus a wooden head with some hair and a little ribbon bow and some ribbon to hang it with. Those winter snow days come in handy. I got a lot done then. They made awesome thank you gifts or ornaments. I have them for sale for $7.50 plus shipping. If you are interested please send me a message and let me know which one you want. They are really adorable in real life.





No comments: