The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Card 2010


Here are the other Christmas cards I made using the Brayer technique that I promised to upload over the weekend.I believe I made 10 of these.  I got too wrapped up in all the Thanksgiving dinners and such that I ran out of time. I used SU Paper and three colors of inks:  Bashful Blue, Marine Mist and Not Quite Navy.
**I just love the color of Not Quite Navy.  It is my favorite color of ink and paper that SU makes.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kel said...

fab look.. I"ll have to check back for your vid!

Besthobbyeva said...

This card is lovely!! I love anything StampinUP!! The blues are my favorite as well. Having two boys, alot of my pages are blue based! TFS!