The Lace Giraffe

The Lace Giraffe


Get your own Digital Clock

Do What You Like, Like What You Do!
Thanks for visiting.
If you want to see a picture closer up,
just click on it and it will appear larger.
Please leave a comment before you leave.






Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest, but about who came and never left your side.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sympathy Card

My dear friend lost her husband at such an early age!  My heart is broken for her!   I made this card for her!  I couldn't decide what to make her but thought this Manhattan rose embossing folder had such a sincere look to it that I knew it was calling me to use it!   Please pray for Angie and Molly has they grieve the lost of a wonderful father and husband.  He had such strong faith in the Lord!   

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

perfect touch!

Unknown said...

It was a fast and simply card to do. I needed to get it off in the mail!!!